Flu and COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Nov. 3
Washington Township Health Dept and Green Brook Family Medicine are co-sponsoring an Influenza and COVID Vaccine Clinic for ages 5 yrs and up.
Washington Township Municipal Building
43 Schooley's Mountain Road
Long Valley, NJ 07853
Thursday Nov 3rd from 3:30 PM – 6:00 PM
The following vaccines will be available;
1. Influenza Vaccine
2. Senior Influenza Vaccine
3. Age 5-11 Pfizer BIVALENT Booster
4. Age 6-17 Moderna BIVALENT Booster
5. Age 12+ Pfizer BIVALENT Booster
6. Age 18+ Moderna BIVALENT Booster
Reservations are needed for both the COVID and Flu Vaccines.You can receive both the Influenza and COVID vaccines at the same time. The registration site will be updated to reflect added time slots and dates when available.
Please reserve your vaccine on https://washingtontownship-vaccine.timetap.com/
Or call the Heath Dept at: 908-876-3650
Who is eligible to receive a single Bivalent booster dose and when:
· Individuals 5 years of age* and older are eligible for a single booster dose of the COVID-19 Bivalent Vaccine, if it has been at least two months since they have completed primary vaccination or have received the most recent booster dose.
· It is suggested that if you recently had a COVID infection, to wait 2 months before receiving your booster
· You may receive either vaccine (you can mix or match)
Pfizer Information fact sheet: https://www.fda.gov/media/153716/download
Moderna Information fact sheet: https://www.fda.gov/media/144638/download
Influenza Vaccine information Sheet: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/vis/vis-statements/flu.pdf
Before arrival at the clinic:
1. Consents form will be emailed just prior to the clinic. Please complete the consent form for each vaccine you wish to receive.
2. Please bring your insurance cards to the clinic. Green Brook Family Medicine is unable to accept HMOs for the Flu vaccine. All insurances are accepted for the COVID Vaccine.