Flu and COVID Clinic - Oct.18th 3:30pm - 6pm
Washington Township Health Dept. and Green Brook Family Medicine
are co-sponsoring an Influenza and COVID Vaccine Clinic for ages 5 yrs and up
At: West Morris Central High School- Media Center
259 Bartley Rd, Chester, NJ
On: Tues Oct 18th from 3:30 PM- 6:00 PM
The following vaccines will be available;
- Influenza Vaccine
- Senior Influenza Vaccine
- Age 5-11 Pediatric Pfizer Vaccine/Booster
- Age 12 + Pfizer BIVALENT Booster
- Age 18+ Moderna BIVALENT Booster
Reservations are needed for both the COVID and Flu Vaccines. You can receive both the Influenza and COVID vaccines at the same time. The registration site will be updated to reflect added time slots and dates when available. Note, we may not be able to accommodate walk-ins.
Click here to register.
Who is eligible to receive a single Bivalent booster dose and when:
- Individuals 18 years of age and older are eligible for a single booster dose of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent if it has been at least two months since they have completed primary vaccination or have received the most recent booster dose with any authorized or approved monovalent COVID-19 vaccine.
- Individuals 12 years of age and older are eligible for a single booster dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent if it has been at least two months since they have completed primary vaccination or have received the most recent booster dose with any authorized or approved monovalent COVID-19 vaccine.
- You may receive either vaccine (you can mix or match)
Pfizer Information fact sheet: https://www.fda.gov/media/153716/download
Moderna Information fact sheet: https://www.fda.gov/media/144638/download
Influenza Vaccine information Sheet: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/vis/vis-statements/flu.pdf
Before arrival at the clinic:
- Consents form will be emailed just prior to the clinic. Please complete the consent form for each vaccine you wish to receive.
- Please bring your insurance cards to the clinic. Green Brook Family Medicine is unable to accept HMOs for the Flu vaccine. All insurances are accepted for the COVID Vaccine.
- If Available Bring your COVID Vaccine Card for the staff to update.
Please click through the next few screens to select an appropriate time slot for your appointment.
Once your appointment is set, you will receive an email confirmation. You will also get a reminder email 24 hours before your appointment.